Wimmera Mallee Tourism Destination Management Plan Tender
Wimmera Southern Mallee Development (previously Wimmera Development Association Ltd) is currently seeking tenders for the delivery of the Wimmera Mallee Reion destination Management Plan (DMP)
The Wimmera Mallee Tourism region requires a new Destination Management Plan (DMP) to provide direction for the sustainable development and management of our of our visitor economy which supports developing a balanced approached to supply and demand in the attraction of investment and commitment of marketing dollars across the region and to enable and support the Wimmera Mallee Tourism Region to develop as a tourism destination that is both compelling for visitors and sustainable for local communities.
The new DMP will need to align with the:
- Wimmera Mallee Tourism Strategy 2022 -2027
- Silo Art Trail Gap Analysis
- Silo Art Implementation Plan
- Victorian Visitor Economy Master Plan (Experience Victoria) https://djsir.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0010/2172079/Experience-Victoria-2033-web.pdf
- Yarriambiack, Buloke, West, Wimmera, and Hindmarsh Council plans
- Grampians Tourism DMP
(Each of these documents will be made available on request)
Please submit tender response by email.
Tender period closes 9am June 14 2023
Submit your response by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email title - Wimmera Mallee DMP Tender response
Please submit request further information by email.
No questions will be answered after 5pm June 5 2023
Submit your request for information to email@example.com
Email title - Wimmera Mallee DMP Question