Visiting the Wimmera Southern Mallee to meander along our iconic Silo Art Trail, or to experience the grandeur of the Grampians and Mount Arapiles, or to enjoy our many inland waterways?
Why not also take a taste of the region with you? Wimmera Southern Mallee region is one of Australia’s major food bowls – home to broadacre grains, pulses, oilseeds and many other agricultural commodities.
Wimmera Harvest Fare artisanal food products are now available at several independent supermarkets around the region:
- Weirs IGA, Donald
- IGA Nhill
- IGA Dimboola
- IGA Hopetoun
- Foodworks Murtoa
- Doyle’s IGA Kaniva.
Look for the Wimmera Harvest Fare banners at participating supermarkets to find:
- Pulse Raiser snacks crafted by Wimmera Grain Store
- Eucalypt and Manuka honeys nurtured by Beetanicals
- The famous biscuit treats of Kooka’s Country Cookies
- Brownie and pancake pulse mixes made by Rupanyup Living
- Distinctive jams created by Five Ducks Farm
- Handmade chocolate delicacies by Kerrie’s Kreations
- Lake Tyrrell Salt Company gourmet salts from the expanses of Lake Tyrrell
- Tofu developed and manufactured by Australian Eatwell
- Extra virgin olive oils from the Grampians Olive Co. and Red Rock Olives
- Selected lentils and chickpeas from PB Seeds
- Healthy sourdough baked goods from Great Western Granary
- Paddock to plate small goods from Otway Pork, grown in West Wimmera
- Genuine free-range eggs from Green Eggs Great Western
Not all products are available to all outlets.
Wimmera Harvest Fare flyer
For further information or stockist enquiries, please contact;
firstname.lastname@example.org 0419 114 274